Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Well that was quick...

I got a package from Forge World this morning - my ruined watchtower of Amon Sul (Weathertop). You know, the one that was being dispatched November 30th.

So I got a Forge World item before it was even dispatched. It must be some sort of Christmas Miracle.

Or more likely that as the postage indicated it came from GW customer service in Nottingham it's was produced some time ago and due to licencing it had to be sent via GW not Forge World. Still, a rather nice suprise.


Also finished the last quest in the main book for Hero Quest, moving on to Kellar's Keep next week. Additionally I'll hopefully be off of all nights soon (though probably not until the new year) so I'll have much more time and energy for painting and gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment